HarCoDem

Representing Harford County, Maryland, this blog will connect local residents to the politcal scene. This site will occasionally mention Congressional Districts 01, 02, and 06, as well as the two senators and the Maryland Governor.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hiatus

unfortunately, I haven't been posting very often. This is a sad consequence of my college schedule. There are a number a good campaigns going on, but I have my hand in a few of them so I feel it would be a conflict of interest.

In the meantime, I'll be posting about the MD Senate district 34 & 35 races on my www.dailykos.com diary (Spuchuu.dailykos.com) [I've been told this doesn't work, but this is all I can do for the time being]

DailyKos is a very good site for Progressive and/or liberal blogging and most of the regular people posting are well-informed. (Caveate: They tend to be a bit more aggressive than Harfordem, just warning you)

When I find time to post, I will. Do not feel as though you're alone in the cold. There's a new HQ opening up this Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger OnBackground said...

Come back, come baaaaaaaaack.

Seriously, though, we miss your contributions at freestatepolitics.blogspot.com.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home