HarCoDem

Representing Harford County, Maryland, this blog will connect local residents to the politcal scene. This site will occasionally mention Congressional Districts 01, 02, and 06, as well as the two senators and the Maryland Governor.

Monday, August 28, 2006

reader feedback

I would like to hear more from my readers! I have no idea how many people read this blog, nor how frequently they check. As a request from me, please post more often in the comments section. I'm not GOPerative, and I won't be critical of what anyone says.

Therefore, I'm opening a position here at harcodem for an additional blogger. If there are many good applicants, I will consider adding them also.

The duties are as follows...
  • At least one post a week.
  • Any post must be clear as possible.
  • The point of any post must be understandable. (There will be flexibility in this duty)
  • As little profanity as possible.
  • Obviously must be liberal, progressive or left-of-center in their ideology.
  • (This is a must and will be enforced...) Must stand by everything you say.
If you wish to be on the HarCoDem staff, please send a sample post to HarCoDem@Gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home